NHKCC was established in 1988 as Norway- Hong Kong Trade Association with the objective to promote trade between Norway and Hong Kong. Further to improve the general terms of trade and economic cooperation between Norway and Hong Kong.
The establishment of the association was initiated by Hong Kong Trade Development Council. It was decided to change the name to Norway – Hong Kong Chamber of Commerce in 2008. NHKCC has approximately 150 members, primarily of small and medium sized companies, mainly trading with of a wide variety of products from Hong Kong and the PRC China.
Activities / Member services:
- Member meetings with lectures and social gatherings focusing on various trade subjects related to doing business with Hong Kong/PRC China.
- Assistance in finding business partner / sourcing products and information in Hong Kong
- Airline tickets to Hong Kong and other parts of China at reduced rates
- Seminar/celebration of the Chinese New Year
- Seminars on doing business with Hong Kong/China
- Distribution of updated information to the members on our homepage and mail about trade and economic trends in Hong Kong and China.
- Free participation for members at Hong Kong Forum in November/ December each year, with seminars and social arrangements/networking.
1000.- NOK for corporate membership
600.- NOK for individual membership
200,- NOK for students
For more information about NHKCC, please contact:
NORWAY - HONGKONG CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide
The Norway-Hong Kong Trade Association is part of The Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide, which is a unique network of 31 Hong Kong Business Associations in 23 countries with over 10,000 individual associations.
These Hong Kong business Associations were started by overseas traders, buyers and professionals, who have strong business links to Hong Kong in their respective countries, for the purpose of networking and exchanging of business information and ideas. Each of the associations has their own individual members, who are top business people and SMEs in their home country.They are Hong Kong's closest allies and partners in the world market.
With the help of the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (TDC) these Associations formed the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide Limited in November 2000. The Federation aims to achieve synergy among the global network of Hong Kong Business Associations. It provides an effective base for member associations to network and exchange information, thereby, generating business opportunities.
For more information about the Federation and services, please contact:
Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide Ltd.
c/o Hong Kong Trade Development Council
38th Floor, Office Tower, Convention Plaza
1 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2584 4333
Fax: +852 2824 0249